Courtney is a talented, passionate and experienced professional speaker. Courtney has experience speaking to large audiences and small groups alike and has participated in panels, given speeches, presentations, seminars, workshops, taught classes and more!
Courtney is excited to speak to YOUR group about autism and what it takes to succeed. Courtney will talk about:
- ACTUAL Autism awareness – it’s not like what you’ve heard in the media!
- Accepting differences
- What it’s like to have autism
- Overcoming the challenges of Autism
- How to turn your disability into your superpower
- Overcoming challenges to achieve success!
- How your workplace can be accommodating for those with autism.
- Academic Success Skills
- …and much more!
Collaborate with Courtney for YOUR next event! Inquire at AutismAchiever@gmail.com or fill out our form!
Whatever the subject, Courtney brings intelligence, humor and insight to her speeches. As a scientist, Courtney has experience solving complex problems and can suggest actionable steps for your organization to improve the lives of those with autism. For a sample of Courtney’s speaking style, see clips from her speeches and panels below.